1. Criminal Psychology
Comprehending Crimes through Psychology
2. Locating People / Factual Inquires
How to Locate and Track People Down
3. Starting an Investigation
Assessing the Matter
4. Obtaining Results
5. Tracing Missing Persons
Why People Disappear?
6. Matrimonial and Domestic Cases
Child Care and Custody Matters
Peace of Mind Reports
7. Counter-Espionage & Counter-Surveillance
Team Surveillance Techniques
Methods of Surveillance
8. Commercial Espionage
Areas of Vulnerability
Electronic Surveillance Countermeasures
Handling, Storage, Disposal Procedures
Computer Security & Hacking
Clean Desk Policy
9. Statement Taking and Reporting
10. How to Investigate Different Cases
Personal Injury Cases
Investigating Workers Compensation & Insurance
11. Fraud Cases
Investigating Theft Cases
Skip Tracing & Public Record Searches
Investigating Collections & Repossession Cases
Pre-texting for Information
Investigation Missing Persons Case
How to Spot a Bug or Wiretap
Pre-texts and Cover Stories
Preparation & Techniques
13. Carrying Out Search of the Public Record
Searching the Public Record
14. Operating a Private Investigation Business
How Will You Benefit?
- Fast track your career in investigation and surveillance sector as well as many other related fields.
- Quickly develop skills in months not years!
- Study a mediation course that was designed in conjunction with senior professionals in the investigations profession.
- Free up valuable time, don’t waste time and money travelling to classes.
- Study at your own pace whenever and wherever you are.
- Have access to a tutor who will provide prompt and encouraging support .
- Family Law
- Cheating Spouse
- Insurance Matters
- Asset Tracing
- Intellectual Property (Trademark, Copyright, Patents)
- Service of Documents
- Due Diligence
- Harassment and Stalking
- Identity Vetting & Verifications
- Personnel Screening
- Insurance Investigations
- Kidnap / Ransom / Extortion
- Missing Persons
- Malicious Damage
- Teenager Investigations (drug, alcohol and sexual activity)
- Theft in the Workplace
- Undercover Investigations
- Surveillance and Counter Surveillance
- Hidden Camera and Bug Detection
Course Levels Explained
This course leads to the awarding of an Executive Diploma. This qualification recognises the graduates capacity for initiative and judgment across a broad range of technical and management functions. Diploma holders typically have personal responsibility and autonomy in performing technical operations or organising others in the workplace.
There are NO previous work or education requirements for entry into any course level.
The average time within which students complete studies is 45 weeks.
Our online courses allow you to study at your own pace with no assignment deadlines. This means that you determine the pace of the course and within which time period you will ultimately complete your studies in.